Norman unfortunately has a homeless community. A small one, people seem to know them all by name. And 2 homeless shelters, only 1 of which is an overnight shelter. On my way to work in the morning I pass one of them and see people sleeping under the trees outside. winter is coming and im getting worried. I’ve been thinking about building a structure out of wooden palletes for them to sleep under. It might be a bad idea :P but maybe making something so beautiful people won’t want to take it down. I’ll post some ideas later. Also should probably volunteer there as well. Idk. stay tuned.
1) Tuesday prints should be dry, grab them and your block and bring them home. Bring extra news print and fancy paper!
2) when you get home border cut them and wheat paste them to a bigger piece of paper. (Scroll mounting technique http://aspenandpine.wordpress.com/2013/09/26/wheat-paste/ )
3) when that dries, take it to kinkos to be scanned.
4) put scanned image into computer, print transparency and burn a screen.
5) screen print an edition of 40.
6) paint them!
7) get everyone’s address and send them all one :)